Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Still nothing new.

Just checking in for all 5 of you readers LOL.

I'm still feeling fine, which has me a little worried. I did look back on Porter's Pregnancy blog (SO glad I kept up on that thing so well!) and morning sickness hit just after 6 weeks. So, maybe I just have a few more days/week to go.

Isn't it ridiculous that I'm so anxious to FEEL pregnant, whether it means I am barfing and nauseous or not? I'm crazy, I know. But, reading back on P's Preggo Blog I totally felt the same way with him... nausea sucked but I have numerous posts where I wrote how thankful I was for that sign that things were more than likely ok. I keep forgetting I am pregnant, and I keep having anxiety that I'm actually not pregnant anymore- that the baby has died or not developed or what not. I wish I could be confident and carefree like some preggos, but I just can't.

I'm hoping that we'll be able to see/hear something when my mom scans me this week. Cross your fingers.

No comments: