Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'm so very much not prepared for this baby...

Nevermind the fact that we'll be moving somewhere (who knows where!) shortly after Hudson's arrival... but I feel like I have arrived at the end of this pregnancy and I've planned for nothing. Here are the things I keep thinking I need to get around... but I never seem to be able to cross anything off my list!

  • Buy a baby book. I rarely update Porter's (although most stuff is journaled on my blog)... but I still feel like Hudson should have a baby book too. Any suggestions on good ones?
  • Buy a footprint photo frame... NEED this asap... Porter has one with his newborn footprint impressed in the clay and I want one for Hudson. The only ones I can find are like $30... and I feel like I should be able to find them cheaper SOMEWHERE.
  • Find our baby bottles. Wash them.
  • Buy nipples for the above mentioned baby bottles.
  • Buy a can of formula.
  • Pack a hospital bag... or at least get a list ready of things I need to take (ie... camera, battery, etc etc...)
  • Find a middle name for this poor child....

No comments: