Ryan is completely set on Hudson Oliver. I'm not. While I've loved the name Hudson for the past 2 years (it was "runner up" for Porter), I just don't know.... I'm just not sure.
While in St. Louis we all tossed around name ideas, in which I shot down a ton of them before the last sound of it even came out of the suggester's mouth. What can I say... I know what I like LOL!
Some of my criteria, because I have criteria:
- Can't start with a B (I don't care for same letter first/last names)
- Can't start with the "ar" sound as in Barczak
- Can't end with "ack" sound like in Barczak
- Can't end with "er" like Porter
So, some of the names that are currently on our "posibility" list are:
- Sullivan (new one, and one of my fav's!)
- Pierce (although my love for this is waning)
- Madden (same as Pierce... not feelin' it so much)
Anyhow... for some odd reason I'm all into our pet names for kid names. I liked Reese for a girl, and we had a dog named Reese up until I was pregnant with Porter. And, now I love Sullivan.
So, what are your thoughts on names? Would the history behind Sullivan make you hate it?