Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Boring Update.

No news is good news, right?

I'm not feeling pregnant today. I wish I would. I know in a few weeks when m/s hits I'll regret saying that, but honestly I always felt a little comfort being sick with Porter. It was uncomfortable and yucky and cruddy being sick in the beginning, but I knew that as long as I was feeling so sick the chances of my baby being ok were good.

I may be getting an ultrasound on Friday. My mom is a sonographer (great job for her to have, eh?) so while I'm at the Treehouse in Chelsea I am going to try to swing into the hospital and have her scan me. I'm nervous that she will find nothing (we're still way early in the preg, so that is a possibility) or that the pregnancy tests were wrong or something. I'm such a nervous Nelly.

The few of you who read this, please keep a friend of mine in your thoughts and prayers. She's in her first trimester and has started spotting (maybe tmi for some of you). She's going in for an ultrasound to see how the baby is doing, but I'm both nervous and terrified for her. Please pray that everything is ok with the baby.

That's all for now.

No comments: