- Buy a baby book. I rarely update Porter's (although most stuff is journaled on my blog)... but I still feel like Hudson should have a baby book too. Any suggestions on good ones?
- Buy a footprint photo frame... NEED this asap... Porter has one with his newborn footprint impressed in the clay and I want one for Hudson. The only ones I can find are like $30... and I feel like I should be able to find them cheaper SOMEWHERE.
- Find our baby bottles. Wash them.
- Buy nipples for the above mentioned baby bottles.
- Buy a can of formula.
- Pack a hospital bag... or at least get a list ready of things I need to take (ie... camera, battery, etc etc...)
- Find a middle name for this poor child....
Thursday, May 8, 2008
I'm so very much not prepared for this baby...
Nevermind the fact that we'll be moving somewhere (who knows where!) shortly after Hudson's arrival... but I feel like I have arrived at the end of this pregnancy and I've planned for nothing. Here are the things I keep thinking I need to get around... but I never seem to be able to cross anything off my list!